Thursday, October 22, 2015

Team Communication 10/22/15

I cannot lie!  I am soooooooo ticked we are not in the finals? :)

But that is tempered with the pride I have in this team and how they fought the last few weeks and proved to everyone that they not only play some of the best soccer in the state, but they have heart, souls and work ethic of a champion.


Just a few announcements:

Please get your banquet tickets purchased ASAP.  You can either buy them on line (preferred) or give a check to myself, Paige, the Powell's, or Brianna and Kylie.  I will be out of town on business Saturday morning and we must have this complete.  Once you purchase your tickets send an email to myself and Tambi Tueller indicating whether you want Turkey Fried Steak or Chicken Fried Steak.  If you are wondering what you purchased, you can see it on the blog in the banquet page.

Because of a conflict with my work.  I am looking to see if we can move the banquet to Thursday 10/5.  Please send me an email if it will be a problem for you if I move it one day later.


There is a u18 team out of North Ogden looking for players for the winter and Spring.  I do not know anything about them.  He contacted me wanting any Freshman - Juniors that were interested.  The contact info is:

Ryan Arrington
801-390-4418
rarrington@academicawest.com

1 comment: